2008년 3월 9일 일요일

Oh, yay! Updates! So not, man.. Anyways, here goes. 8/3/08, Saturday: I FINALLY had a glimpse of Ed's house! Oh-M-Gee! It was AWESOME! It wasn't as spacious as I thought, but it emitted a sense of peaceful tranquility. When you walk into the house, the first thing you'd see is the dining table. The dining table and chairs were unbelievably tall, man! It felt like I was sitting in a high class restaurant, or a pub (heh).. As you look further down, you'd see the living room. It was plainly decorated, but kind of classy. They had such a HUGE tv screen! And out the window, the view overlooked the golf course and a lake... Seriously, didn't that make you wanna see it in real life? And then there's a piano aka game room next to the living room. And that's JUST the first floor. When you go upstairs, you'd see two rooms to your left with the master bedroom to your right. Right in front of you would be a shelf FULL of books. And not just the normal ones, the books that don't even HAVE pictures lol... The rooms are plainly decorated, as is the whole house. But even so, it doesn't feel empty.. It looks neat and orderly kept. Sometimes, I wonder if a room should even be overly decorated? It might be hard to clean up the mess.. Anyways, that was about the house. The things we did in the house might seem boring... But it isn't the things that you do together that's memorable, it's the TIME that you spent together. That, and the things you tell each other, the support you offer each other... and many other things that builds a friendship base. Me and Ed have this. To think that we were enemies in love a long time ago... Time really has a way of changing people... I did learn one thing, though. Her maid cooks MOUTH WATERING food. I ate so MUCH there, I'm starting to wonder if I've put on weight lols.. And when I finally had to go home, I didn't wanna leave at all. I miss you so much, edddddd! By the way, I stayed over at night... which means I left on sunday lol.. I skipped church service! xD 10/3/08, Monday: I went out with Brenda, Brandon, Jordan, and Sherlyn today.. Man, was today fun! Not only did we play our hearts out in the arcade, we also watched step up 2: the streets. In the arcade, we were trying to finish a game and spent a whole hour on it! We were killing zombies!! Yeah.. It was scary.. Like they'd pop out of nowhere, grab on to you, try to break you into pieces and all that. So me, sherlyn, jordan and brandon would take turns at playing and help to buy more tokens to continue playing the game if we died lol.. We spent 40 bucks on that. And a lotta sweat too.. And then, there was a movie. Step up 2 rocked our socks! The dancing was superb, the guys were hot, and the gals? Let's just say that they had the skills.. However, I prefer step up 1 as the storyline was much more interesting. We did take pictures after the movie.. But they're all in brenda's camera... so yeah... Anyways, this was a long post... My fingers hurt from typing so much heh... Ciao! Me amigos~!