2008년 8월 16일 토요일

Taiyou no Namida?

Original Lyrics to the song   太陽のナミダ   眠れぬ夜寝返りをうつ つかの間の夢を見ていた 聞こえて来るのは多分雨の音 このまま果たせない夢追うだけ? それじゃ何も癒せないよ 何が二人起こしたいのなら 今すぐここを飛び出してゆけ 傘も持たず君のいる場所に   ギラギラ太陽 この空どこかで 身を潜め探してる燃え切れないハートを 地上で僕ら じりじりしながら 燃え上がる日が来るの待ち続けていた Ah…まだ止まない雨 太陽のナミダ   止まりそうな時計の針寝ぼけ眼で見つめている 聞こえてくるのは多分雨の音 このままここで待ち続けるのかい それじゃ何も変わらないよ 僕が僕自身になるために 今すぐこの街飛び出してゆこう 傘を捨てて君のいる場所へ   ギラギラ太陽 この世のすべてを 探し出し焼き尽くせと待ちかまえている 地上で僕ら気づかぬふりして 剥き出しの欲望を隠そうとしていた Ah…降り続く雨 太陽のナミダ   ギラギラ太陽 この空どこかで 身を潜め探してる燃え切れないハートを 地上で僕ら じりじりしながら 燃え上がる日が来るの待ち続けていた Ah…まだ止まない雨  

太陽のナミダ

Translation by goro_chan @LJ

A brief dream that rocks me to sleep on nights when I can’t sleep What I hear is probably the sound of the rain All I’m doing is chasing after endless dreams? But that won’t comfort me at all If I want something to happen between us I have to run off from here right now Without taking an umbrella, I go to where you are   The dazzling sun, somewhere up in the sky Hiding itself, searching for a heart that won’t burn out As we burn along on the ground I had kept waiting for the burning sun to come out Ah… the rain still won’t stop Tears of the sun   The hands on the clock seem to stop, I gaze at them with sleepy eyes What I hear is probably the sound of the rain Will I continue to just keep waiting here? But that won’t change a thing For me to be what I want to be, I have to race out of this waiting right now I dump my umbrella and go to where you are   The dazzling sun, everything in this world I can’t wait to find it all and burn it into my mind On the ground we act like we haven’t noticed We had been hiding our frank desires Ah… the rain keeps falling Tears of the sun   The dazzling sun, somewhere up in the sky Hiding itself, searching for a heart that won’t burn out As we burn along on the ground I had kept waiting for the burning sun to come out Ah… the rain still won’t stop

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON I WAS ATTRACTED TO THIS SONG THE MOMENT I HEARD IT IN THE KUROSAGI MOVIE. Homg! The lyrics! Such deep meaning! <3>pulled into the whirlwind which is NewS. Of course, I was attracted by Tegoshi & Pi a long time ago. Eh, I left out Ryo. Well, in the course of fangirling Jin, I came to know his two besties, Ryo & Pi. But Tegoshi, he was different. His girlish looks and cute charm just drew me in. HE SINGS SO WELL TOO. Well, I discovered his singing talent much later lol. It was pretty accidental, as he was singing naniwa iroha bushi[kanjani8] in Summary 04. Good Lord, TEGOSHI! ♥ Right. Lol... I think KAT-TUN is kinda missing in my brain. Just...somewhere....unknown. LMAO. 

Also, newshfan decided to sub the pacific tour dvd. RYOPI RABU! NEKKID NEWS! LAME KOYAMA & VICTIMIZED SHIGE! My feelings can not be expressed by words. IT'S JUST SO AWESOME! 

Anyways, I've gotta go get ready. Gonna meet Ed & the transfer student in One Utama =) 

NewS SAIKOU!