...is something I'm desperately hoping for. Seriously. I need a break from reality. Japan might do me good. Or not. I won't know till I've gone there, right? Therefore, here's to the interview on Monday! Thank you, God!
On the other hand, there's something that's been bugging me. I love him, a lot. I just don't get how he doesn't CARE about me at all! Does he even THINK of me? I know he's changed or whatnot. And I'm learning to accept it. I just need a little humanity. Signs that show that he still thinks of me as his twinny. Anything that soothes my aching soul. &coughimissyoukiri=(cough&
Guess what? I handed in the testimonial and Pn Pengetua rejected it. Well, it wasn't really a rejection. It was just that she needed confirmation from my OTHER teachers as well as the letter informing me that I was picked for the interview. Picky woman -.-" Right. I've got to stop thinking about it.
Hmm... What's new with me? I passed my Biology paper. Yippee? =/ I failed Chemistry and Physics, though. Give or take, I seem to pass only one subject out of the three. I don't want to care, but someone is making me care. We're totally different individuals but she seems to be... Enough about her already.
My newest obsession is STILL Jin. And Yamapi, Ryo, Gazette, Diru and Alice nine. LOL! Oh, add Brian and Myv to that list, please. That sums it up. Speaking of which, mum seems to be pretty down these days. I feel guilty for acting so indifferent and ignorant.
Forgive me for ranting about this person BUT I need to get this off my chest. Where has my sister DISAPPEARED to? GIVE HER BACK TO ME! T_T My whole family is officially in shreds and is seeing no improvements. At all. It's not really surprising, though. You see, when your family has been breaking down since 4 years back, you tend to block out the pain and live life as it is. I bet that it's not only my family that's experiencing breakdown.
... kdsmfkldsnfdskafna;fkdn
Is dead.
Ciao.