2008년 6월 28일 토요일

ISWAK 2 Promo fanmeet

I was pretty keen on going until Edward told me that she couldn't go. It was pretty depressing and lonely, I'd reckon. However, I decided that I shouldn't give up the chance to meet them. I mean, they might come back MANY years later. Where would I be by then? 

Aights. So, I was all set and getting ready when Dad and Zoe came back, both pretty upset. Dad started bellowing about something. Zoe was ready to burst in tears(which she did, not too long after) At that point, I had a feeling that we wouldn't be going. Surprisingly, she cleaned herself up and decided to go, nonetheless. 

It was about 10 past 5 when we reached the summit. The crowd wasn't really there yet. I knew the real crowd would come later. So, what were us two bored, hungry girls to do? Why, shop, of course! It was more to her than it was to me. I went only to look at two handsome guys, afterall. I got pretty mad after a while because she was being SO persistent about finding the hana yori dango movie whereas she could hunt it down another day. :sighs: 

And so, I left her alone to her cd-hunting. It's not easy because she's a bit slow. It's only normal that I got worried after some time. Then, my phone vibrated. I got a message from her. We argued a bit on the best spot to take pictures and decided to stand on the other side, under the rain. 

Just then, by chance, I discovered that we could go into the circle which was meant for the fanclub members only, since she had bought the dvd boxset. It was only normal for her to go missing at times like this. It had been half an hour since she left to buy us food and stuff. I was rapidly growing fed up and decided to search for her. We went to starbucks for food and the cashier started flirting with us. I didn't mind at all. Yet, miss little sensitive was all prickly about his flirting with us and wanted out quickly. Annoyed, I left as soon as the food was ready for takeaway. :shakes head: 

After that, we went in and sat down. A few hours absence of food was making my tummy upset so I started eating. Unbelievably, she finished her food when I started eating WAY earlier than she did! :baffled: And so, the mc started talking and we played games. Half an hour later, I could sense that they were coming because the mc started hyping us up. Indeed, they came on stage. Everyone went mad and started screaming and it was LOUD. :is annoyed: 

This is how it went. They came on and talked for a bit before moving on to the games. And then, the fansign started. Man, were the games hilarious! One of the things they did was telling the participants(who were in couples) to touch their armpits against each other. O_O;; Anywho, we shall skip the unimportant parts. After all the whoha, the fansign finally started. We were at the far left and the queue was at the far right. With much difficulty, we'd managed to get closer to the queue when we were stuck. By then, Zoe had came up with a plan. She decided that we should crawl our way through. :scoff: As if, I would crawl. My eyes went wide as I saw her go on all fours. The girls all thought she was a dog or something >.< 

Finally, we got to the entrance when they said that we couldn't share a boxset. I was bricked because I really to see danson. I went out, though. Couldn't help it. She came out all high and excitedly asked me if I really wanted to go. She even offered to buy another set. Sure, I would jump at that chance if it wasn't her tuition money. She convinced me and I told her to buy it. Quick. XD 

So, here I was in the queue and she was taking quite some time. I gave up my place to the others who already had the box set. She was running and handed the boxset to me. I went up to the man and showed him the set. I couldn't tear off the plastic in time so the staff helped me. 

FINALLY! I saw danson in person. He was so PRETTY. And Joe Cheng was quite hot, indeed. Here's how it went.

:handing my postcards to the staff:

Me : You look much better in real life.

Joe : ...(I couldn't hear him well but I think he said what)

Me : You look much better in real life. (I was definitely LOUDER this time)

Joe : ...( I still couldn't catch what he said. I think his english is worse than Jin's XD Who apparently, is an expertise in dirty phrases including let's sex things up XD)

Me : 你在現實生活中好看得多(or something along the lines of that)

:walking off stage:

Just then!

:gets called back:

Joe : 真的嗎?(he sounded so cute here LOL)

Joe : 謝謝(man, he was really like a little boy)

:offers a handshake: 

:shakes his hand:

I shook his hand TWICE! And I'm not THAT into him. DANSON! =( 

But still, he was so cute when he couldn't believe it. It may be an act, but still... It was a good memory. It kinda made up for the one that FT gave me. Grrrrrr....