2008년 6월 27일 금요일

WTF I NEED MORE JIN!

Apparently, if you're poor, you miss out. A lot. And I mean A LOT. Seeing as to how I can't get the QoP con goodies, it'd be really, really great to have some fancams floating around in the internet. Unfortunately for me, I come from a middle-income family, which means that I can't simply travel out of the country to attend some concert in a faraway place ahemJapanahem without company or acknowledgement from mr daddy. Ugh! Life's a drag. What? I know that many others have the same problem, so...yeah. At this stage in my life, I have 3 things to hope for.

First off, there's the scholarship for student exchange to Japan for 2 weeks. It's not long, but at least it's something. And I'd get to experience real Japanese culture xD Plus, I'd get to go to Shibuya to visit the Johnny's shop. Well, that one is kind of a bet, since it's hard to get to Shibuya if I get posted elsewhere. And then I have the newly friends from JE fandom. It's hard to find JE fans in Malaysia, as hard as it was when I was blowing my mind off DBSK a few years back. Man, was I even lucky to befriend JE fans during the interview on Monday! Of course, it wasn't the right place to be fangirling aka screaming and spazzing over idols. However, it's really a good thing that it happened. Cause then, I wouldn't feel so lonely as to liking a group that others do not even know of? Or rather, they focus too much on the ones that Malaysian media choose to plaster all over the place. Amateurs. Do they not also know that there are OTHER bands that might actually be MORE talented than their favourites out there? That, my friends, is the ignorance of fools who are attracted to the outer appearances only. Lastly, I finally got to know who my real friends are. And yes, I am very grateful for their presence. It's nice to know that there's someone you can turn to when you need help; or just to talk sometimes. I don't know what I'd be without them... Thanks, guys! *chuu*

Hmm... What else is new? Oh, yes. Nothing. My life is pretty much a bore for now. :sighs:

Right. So that's all for now. Ciao, mi amigos~ DAITE SENORITA PEOPLE :spazzes about yamapi: